Bloggers reach billions of Internet users and blogging works by offering something of value for nothing in return, other than that the tomes are read.
While blogging can be a collection of musings and observations, it is also a place to promote products, (hey, maybe even selling your white elephant), support services and show off your writing skills. Think on this statistic: only 1% of Internet users create new content, while the other 99% simply view it. Which are you?
However, like our favourite pachyderm, the Internet has an indelible memory… just because you can blog anything, doesn’t mean that you should. Ensure that you know what you’re talking about as the Internet is merciless, regardless how thick you may think your skin is, elephant hide included, it’ll gore you if your guard is down.